When it comes to maintaining mechanical systems and equipment, we have strong global experience which allows us to deliver a comprehensive planned and reactive maintenance solution to protect your assets.
Our expert team of HVAC professionals will ensure that the air conditioning systems at your property are maintained well according to the international & local standards.
Maintenance of Electrical Distribution Systems are vital for the trouble free operation and efficient energy savings, at any facility. Our experienced team of Service Electricians will give you complete peace of mind by ensuring the electrical systems are fit for handling all the varying occupancy demands efficiently and propose alternate solutions if design deficiencies are noticed. We also provide emergency generators to cater on-demand energy requirements. Our fast repair services rectify almost all electrical issues within tight time frames, thereby making us one among the most reliable service providers in the region
Whether it is a domestic small scale plumbing & drainage system or an industrial - large scale plumbing, vacuum suction & drainage system; any associated issues to those pose a very high risk to your property & business if they are not forecasted and repaired on time. Our well experienced plumbing professionals are capable of handling all of your plumbing needs, reducing down-times and avoiding cosmetic & structural damages to your property as practical as possible. We also provide major plumbing modifications, customized for your needs & budget.
Civil modifications and repairs are considered as one among the most time consuming activities in maintenance industry, which can significantly impact your business / property operations. Leave it to the safe hands of our experienced Civil / Masonry professionals and we will ensure that your requirements are met effectively, within the stipulated timeframe.
We implement such tasks extensively as part of our preventive maintenance activities. We ensure the best quality paint materials, the highest of skilled labor and a guaranteed satisfactory result. We are here to build your trust.
Having a broken work station or a damaged door lock at the least expected time could really disappoint you. Don't worry We are here to help! Call our carpentry experts and they will fix it immediately for you.
Our team of carpentry professionals cater various tasks ranging from minor repairs to major retrofit works. We work closely with our sister company and the parent company's Interior Design Division named OnTime Interiors, could assist you with design changes on-demand.
Well maintained, beautiful landscapes are very important for retaining the corporate / brand image and maintenance issues with landscaping are immense, especially in extreme climatic conditions. We have strategic partnerships with some of the best landscaping service providers in the region and we have handpicked those vendors based on our stringent vendor qualification criteria. Leave your worries about managing your facility's beautiful landscape to our consultants and we will not disappoint you.
We understand that Cleaning & Housekeeping services play one of the most vital role in maintaining the brand / corporate image of your facility and the comfort of its occupants. We are experienced in providing a first-class facilities cleaning and housekeeping project which is engineered to keep pace with fast moving and high quality of human environments. So whatever type of environment or facility you manage, we will advise you on how we would approach and address your cleaning needs.
Building on its in-depth knowledge, Ontime Facilities Management provides a full spectrum of energy services allowing customers to achieve their energy goals and targets. These energy services encompass:
Various studies across the globe regarding built facilities has revealed that - out of the total life cycle cost, only 20% is utilized for construction and the remaining massive 80% is utilized for the operation and maintenance. This figure may go up if the facility has been constructed without involving Facility Management Consultants, right from the design stage. We at OnTime Facilities Management are committed to providing class leading Facility Consultancy services at various stages of construction, from design to completion and project-handover